Quorum is the soft fork of the popular public Ethereum Blockchain developed by J.P. Morgan – American investment bank and financial services company. It solves some of the major issues which come when using Ethereum Blockchain as an enterprise solution such as privacy, scalability, and network performance.
~ Queries Solved
1. What is Quorum?
2. How it solves the problems of public Ethereum Blockchain?
3. What are the features of Quorum?
4. How does Quorum work?
~ Primary Features of Quorum:
1. Privacy – Quorum allows access to transactions and smart contracts only to the participants who are involved.
2. Voting-based Consensus – Quorum utilizes multiple voting-based consensus mechanisms which do away with proof-of-work used in public Ethereum Blockchain.
3. Node Permissioning – It is a remarkable feature that ensures only known parties can join the network as nodes.
4. Increased scalability and network performance.
~ Want to know more about Quorum? Read our blog here: http://bit.ly/QuorumImprovedEthereumBlockchain
~ Download our Free Blockchain guide for business professionals:
~ Subscribe to our channel and press the bell icon to stay updated with our latest videos:
~ Visit our website and read our blogs on Blockchain and DLT: https://akeo.tech
“Inspiring Change Through Technology.” – Akeo
#Quorum #JPMorgan #EthereumBlockchain
We, at Akeo, make informative videos to help you learn everything about Blockchain technology.